Why so many clients turn to Dunhams
We don’t just make cubicles…Dunhams also offer a range of products and services associated with panel manufacturing. From worktops to lockers and laminate bonding to benching, we can provide solutions to your panel requirements. Services include panel cutting, edging and drilling and a complete bonding service to the boatbuilding industry.
Dunhams have been designing, manufacturing and delivering exemplary washrooms for over 45 years. Founded in 1968, Dunhams has been a mainstay in the washroom sector providing high quality systems with an unrivalled personal service resulting in a bank of loyal and satisfied customers. Based in Norfolk, we operate a full in-house manufacturing facility, resulting in careful cost control and efficiency advantages As a family owned and run firm, our core values of integrity, loyalty and commitment are embedded in our approach to projects and to customer care and satisfaction.
Quality of Design
Our vast experience in the washroom sector allows us to respond to your needs effectively with solutions created from our knowledge and understanding of your washroom requirements. We have a detailed knowledge of materials and manufacturing processes available ensuring that our systems are built to last, are fit for purpose and are affordable. Dunhams has worked very closely with architects, designers, contractors to put together a comprehensive range of solutions for your washroom fit-out. Attention to the very smallest details and a programme of improvement ensures that our cubicles and washroom systems cannot be beaten on quality at any price point. Have confidence in our ability to deliver your washroom systems to your brief, on-time and on budget.
We understand the importance of caring for the world we live in and strive to reduce our environmental impact by sound management practises.
- Meeting or exceeding all relevant legislation, regulation and environmental codes of practise
- Minimising pollution, waste and consumption of resources
- Recognising and accepting responsibility to the environment in decision making
- Working with our suppliers and partners to source sustainable materials
- Educating staff as to environmental responsibilities
- Promoting the efficient use of resources energy and fuel throughout our operations
- Recycling waste products where economically viable to do so.