Improve Hygienic Conditions In Your Washrooms With Sanitized® Materials
Washrooms are usually cleaned pretty regularly, however they are still one of the main areas bacteria grow rapidly. Commercial or school toilets can be extremely tricky to keep clean, as they get really high foot traffic. And they are known to be areas that can have a direct impact on the spread of infections and diseases. Let’s have a look at how you can improve washroom hygiene using our Sanitized® materials.
Making sure washrooms are durable, easy to keep clean and maintain is something you need to start thinking about during the design stage. That’s why we now offer Sanitized® antibacterial treatment on almost all of our finishes.
The Sanitized® antibacterial treatment eliminates 99.9% of the bacteria within 24 hours, therefore making your washrooms more hygienic and keeping them from being a hub of bacteria. This treatment is also completely safe for use in school toilets, where students might not be as careful about their personal hygiene and not as aware of infectious diseases that can spread easily, compared to office or commercial washrooms.
Take a look at the benefits of this treatment:
- Resistant to domestic cleaning products like bleach, so you don’t have to worry about the treatment losing its effectiveness as you clean it
- It’s food and skin-safe, so you don’t have to worry about how it will affect the health of your students or employees
- It’s resistant to moisture, so it’s perfectly suitable to use in wet areas like locker rooms and washrooms
- It prevents the growth of mould and bacteria
- It does not present any danger for humans or the environment