Image Gallery - Click to Enlarge & See Full Gallery
Low Cost Toilet Cubicle Range
The Contender toilet cubicle range offers a budget-friendly solution for washroom projects. Known for its durability, this made-to-measure cubicle system is made from Compact Density Fibreboard (CDF) panels, making it a cost-efficient option for lower budget projects, especially in factory and warehouse settings.
While highly resistant to moisture, it is not recommended for shower cubicles but perfect for toilet and changing areas. With 12 plain and woodgrain CDF colour options available, the Contender toilet cubicle is a popular choice for commercial toilet spaces.
Benefits of CDF panels:
- 30% lighter than SGL
- More durable than HPL
- Highly resistant to moisture
- Made from recyclable woodwaste
- Low formaldehyde emissions
Contender - Specification
CDF panel robust cubicle system for low cost tight budget projects
Overall Height: 2000mm
Widths: from 700mm
Floor Clearance: 150mm
Depth: 1500mm standard
Core/Face: Compact Density Fibreboard (CDF)
Edge: Polished and radiused (black)
Panel Thickness: 13mm thickness
All fittings manufactured from high quality brushed aluminium
- Hinges: Brushed aluminium safety hinges with adjustable rise-fall cams and high strength bolt-thru fixing system
- Headrail: High strength continuous extruded aluminium ‘D’ section
- Pedestals: High strength solid cast aluminium pedestal with floor fixing and height adjustment
- Indicator bolt and keep: Aluminium slide action indicator bolt with emergency release facility and integral buffer.
- Partition to wall/pilaster fixing: Aluminium cleats with stainless steel interbolt panel fixings
- Outward opening doors supplied with pull handle and Z section keeps.
- Colour/Finish – Fittings: Satin Anodised Aluminium (SAA)
- Accessories: 1nr Axis aluminium coat hook per door
From Dunhams Contender CDF colour range